Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"The Food Dish?" What??

Yes, the title is strange. But, like most things, there is a reason for it.

Throughout my schooling, my mother has given me a wide variety of books. I love to read, so I would devour each book she gave me within a few days. Thus, my desk and chair earned the title of "food dish." Currently, my "food dish" is occupied by news-type items. Because of that, this blog will be primarily occupied by my commentary on current events, with occasional periods of silence and infrequent bouts of creative writing and/or random photos of interesting things.

So... enjoy! I hope the experience will be a good one for all.

1 comment:

Please leave comments! We really enjoy them. However, I (Paradox) do have comment moderation enabled, so if you post something inappropriate, I will remove it immediately. And no, that's not infringement of your freedom of speech, because this is not a government blog.