Saturday, March 27, 2010

I got tagged by Ellie at The Random Saga of an Author and her Books!

The way I like to say hello:
Hi, Hello, or Hola! Como esta usted?

Once Upon A Time...(finish the sentence):
...in a land far away, there was an old, rusted-out Cadillac sitting in a field of solid-gold poppies.

When I was five my favorite item was:
Paper and pens... they count as one item IMO.

What I like between two pieces of bread best is:
Anything but peanut butter.

When I grow up I want to be a/an:
International human rights lawyer (and author on the side, perhaps).

I like:
Books. And the occasional action movie (of The Matrix or Bourne variety). And rock music. And... well, why don't you just read my profile page...?

I really, really want:
My room to magically clean itself...

I desperately need:
Jesus

If I could color my hair any color I would color it:
It's already colored the color I want it... brown with blond streaks.

People often call me:
Not really. They usually text me. (You didn't think I was going to tell you my name, did you?)

I'm terrified of:
Terrified? Nothing. I mean, I don't like spiders and I'd rather not run into someone who's been in the slammer for assault or what have you, but I'm not terrified of stuff.

The way I like to say goodbye:
Bye, See ya, or Adios

The only rule for this tag (which is originally Bleah's) is that you have to make your own tag and slap it on the end. So I guess I'll give it a shot...

I'm currently reading:
Stylized: A Slightly Obsessive History of Strunk and White's The Elements of Style by Mark Garvey

My favorite website (other than Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is:
I Can Has Cheezburger?

My favorite word and its definition are:
exiguous, meaning scanty

My favorite quote is:
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~Jim Elliot

The reason I blog is...
I thought there weren't enough youngish bloggers. *sarcasm* Actually, I got invited to the Jabberings blog, so my reason was posting fiction. Now... I blog because I want to encourage other people to search for truth through nonfiction articles and various fiction. And it's fun. =D

If I could live in any other time period and place, it would be:
Ancient Athens. Other than present-day America, Athens was the best time/place to be a woman.

My least favorite food item is:
Sushi. Hands down.

My main goals in life are:
To go into other countries--mainly Eastern European, since I've got a lot of Eastern European in me--and work with international human rights organizations to crack down on human traffickers and the like. After that, I want to become President. (Like that'll happen. =P)

The weather outside is:
Too cold for me. I want to live in California.

Other than blogging, my three favorite things to do are:
1. Read
2. Write
3. Draw/paint

It took me ______ to make this tag.
All day. Admittedly, I did homework and some other stuff, but I'm really bad at thinking of this type of questions.

So... I hope that worked. =P

I tag anybody who feels like doing this. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We really enjoy them. However, I (Paradox) do have comment moderation enabled, so if you post something inappropriate, I will remove it immediately. And no, that's not infringement of your freedom of speech, because this is not a government blog.