Monday, April 19, 2010

Yo...

Hey!!! Most of you already know me. My name's Ellie and my blog's over at http://cherokeland.blogspot.com/. Recently I started a new blog about the creation/evolution debate. Today Paradox suggested we combine the blogs, so now I'll be here on The Food Dish posting bits about science and creation/evolution. So there ya have it... :)

Also, I want to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARADOX!!! Yes, it is her birthday, but she doesn't want me to say how old she is, so there... :P


-----
LOL thanks Ellie. I can edit your posts now... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We really enjoy them. However, I (Paradox) do have comment moderation enabled, so if you post something inappropriate, I will remove it immediately. And no, that's not infringement of your freedom of speech, because this is not a government blog.