Monday, April 5, 2010

Some housekeeping...

First of all, Bleah, I haven't forgotten about your music tag. Unfortunately, my iPod has been kaput for the past two and a half months or so, and I haven't yet taken the time to charge it. I'll try to do that soon. =P

Ellie, I have Phillies Phan's copy of Writing Magic sitting next to me on the sofa... I'll post the gist of the Chapter 3 (it is Chapter 3, right?) and the writing prompts soon (probably Wednesday, because I have an exam tomorrow and I'll have to be studying for it). I'm also going to be sending a piece of my short story to you because (again) I think it might be a little too weird for general consumption. (Yes, I know, I really need to get rid of the creepiness that's been finding its way into my writing lately. Sorry.)

To everyone... I'll try ASAP to find a bit of time to write a post with some redeeming value to it. =P

1 comment:

Please leave comments! We really enjoy them. However, I (Paradox) do have comment moderation enabled, so if you post something inappropriate, I will remove it immediately. And no, that's not infringement of your freedom of speech, because this is not a government blog.