Saturday, May 15, 2010

Slight change...

From now on, The Food Dish is going to be solely a science and current events blog. No more tags. No more silliness.

Now, before you start to wonder if I'm joking or if I've just gone off my rocker, I'll explain.

Ellie and I decided that the content of this blog should be a little more professional and pithy. We also decided that it would be a good idea for me to create another blog for "personal" (read: silly/random/non-political) stuff... which means tags and the like.

So I'm not going away... I've just created a different blog, which you can visit here. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We really enjoy them. However, I (Paradox) do have comment moderation enabled, so if you post something inappropriate, I will remove it immediately. And no, that's not infringement of your freedom of speech, because this is not a government blog.